Trying to wrap things up so I can hopefully give the barebones demo to the testers soon.
I spent today writing and rewriting scenes, fixing more sprites--two never ending processes for me. I'm basically just trying to make the demo something special before it gets into your hands.
I will say this, I don't blush easily and this demo makes me blush. I've actually have stepped away from my computer several times going, "WTF did I just write??!" "Did I really just write this scene where blankity-blank happens??!"
I guess we'll find out soon enough if I'm more or less perverted than your average player. :D
Anyways, as I go through the demo, I envision concretely all the many things I'm hoping to fund. Among them:
- better backgrounds, ideally from a background artist
- more art (minimum three adult scenes per relationship)
- reshading/coloring of my sprites (my style is pretty simple, and I think I'd like to see the sprites more fleshed out than they currently are)
- someone to redo/revamp my simple GUI so it looks professional
- and as much as I love fiddling with Garageband, an actual composer
In short, a lot of stuff that will make the game look and feel like a commercial release.